The workshop was a good success. I worked long and hard yesterday on the slide order and have almost got everything right. I just noticed a couple of places – during the presentation – that I need to fix. I have really enjoyed these two workshops. I think it’s because I’m working with communication types – print, radio, tv – which makes sense given my background, and they seem really appreciative and excited by what I’m showing them. The presentation I have put together is much more than database training – I incorporate what I’ve learned from malaria research, from telecommunications work, health issues being written about in their publications, public health here in Uganda, lessons from the village, ideas for articles, and so on. And I really want them to be able to tell their stories to the world – or at least to Kampala!